Golf Course Rules & Restrictions
To request a PDF version of the below information, please contact the Front Desk at email@example.com.
As we welcome you to play at Quail, please know that the health and safety our guests, employees, Membership, and community at-large remains our top priority. Therefore, Quail’s re-opening comes with the following policies, restrictions, and conditions of which continued adherence is required in order to play:
- Tee times are required to access the course. Please contact the Golf Shop at (831) 620-8808 or utilize our website to book your tee time.
- We thank you for practicing Social Distancing throughout the property. Guests, Members, and staff are to strictly adhere to the following guidelines:
- Avoid coming on property if you have a cough or fever.
- Maintain at least six-foot distance from one another.
- Cough or sneeze into a cloth or tissue, or if not available, into one’s elbow.
- Do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical conduct.
- Guests, Members, and all on-course staff will wear facemasks as required by Monterey County Health Officials.
- Access to the locker rooms and other amenities remain closed until they are deemed safe to reopen. Contact the Golf Shop for status updates regarding operational closures.
- Players will always handle their own bags and have the option to walk, use a push cart, or golf cart for additional fee. Only one person per cart is allowed at this time, except when two people reside in the same household. Each cart will be fully sanitized before and after use.
- Players can use the driving range to warm-up and practice. Range stalls will be spaced at least 10 feet apart. If you must use a tee, please disinfect your hand prior to handling the balls. Practice putting greens and chipping areas will remain closed.
- Bathrooms at holes 5, 9 (pool), and 13 will be available and cleaned regularly. Sanitation stations will be positioned outside of the bathrooms for player use to wipe high touch points. One player per bathroom allowed.
- Marshals will be patrolling both front and back 9 for any assistance you may need, ensuring adherence to social distancing and optimal pace of play. Players must follow the instructions from the marshals.
Play Conditions and Rule Adjustments
- Quail Lodge will not conduct any organized tournament or golf group event until it is deemed safe to do so.
- All common touch points such as golf club washing bins and towels, den caddies, and ball washers have been removed.
Should you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the Golf Department at (831) 620-8808 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.