PLAY. LEARN. IMPROVE. REPEAT.The Quail Lodge Golf Academy will create a lesson plan for your success complete with understanding your swing and how to improve your ball flight. The heart of the lesson is empowering you to be your own best coach. Learn drills to enhance your mental game and practice sessions for your best performance yet on the golf course.
Fees, Check-in & Cancellation Policy:
- Please check-in and pay at the golf shop before your lesson. Hold on to your receipt so I can check it off down on the range. The Quail Lodge golf shop excepts all major credit cards. If you have a gift certificate balance or member account I will ring in your payment.
- Students are welcome to check-in and warm-up 30 minutes prior to their lesson appointment.
- Cancellations of 50 minute lessons are subject to charge within 48 hours.
- Cancellations of 60 minute lessons or longer are subject to charge within 72 hours.
Dress Code Policy
Dress Code Policy is strictly enforced for the practice range and golf course.
- No denim, t-shirts, or sweats.
- Collared shirts and Bermuda length shorts are preferred.
- For lessons we recommend layers for our coastal weather, a golf glove, sneakers, hat, sunglasses and sunscreen as needed. Gloves are available in our retail shop for purchase and are worn on your non-dominate hand.
Book your Golf Academy appointment by contacting Katherine Marren by phone at 1 (831) 277-9125 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation policy is strictly enforced.