Quail Lodge's in-room experience transports the beauty and warmth of the Monterey Peninsula’s highly regarded natural landscape into the room itself. The subtle tones of greens and blues showcased by the accent walls and revived fabric details of our rugs, bedside runners, accent pillows, and luggage benches embody Carmel Valley’s tree-lined rolling hills, the stunning vines of nearby wineries, and the renowned clear-blue California skies and nearby ocean waters. Pops of cheerful yellows and oranges incorporate the warmth and vibrance of famed California sunshine and lively florae, ensuring a comfortably appealing overnight experience that truly represents the natural tranquility of Carmel Valley.
All rooms and suites feature a patio, with outdoor seating for guests to enjoy views of the surrounding garden or golf course, and spacious layout. Thoughtful touches such as in-room tea and coffee making facilities, seamless technology to connect your mobile devices and luxurious bathroom amentites provide guests with a superior level of comfort and conveniences.
- Hypo-allergenic treated luxury down duvet and linen
- In-room tea and Nespresso coffee machine
- Luxurious bathroom amenities by Molton Brown - London
- In-room wireless Internet Access
- Bedside USB and wireless charging
- Interactive TV with on-demand movies
- Seamless connectivity to your personal device via Chromecast
In addition, the hotel provides an array of inclusive Amenities and experiences for guests to enjoy during their stay.
Inclusive Amenities & Experiences
- Daily Sunrise Coffee, Tea and Fruit Bar in the lobby (5:30am to 6:30am )
- Daily Wine Hour in the lobby (3:00pm to 4:00pm)
- All-grass 9-hole Putting Green (complimentary use of clubs and balls)
- Access to all season heated swimming pool
- Access to Fitness Centre and Steam Room at The Spa
- Use of driving range at Quail Golf Club* (from 3:00pm)
- E-Bicycles riding experience*
- Access to Quail Golf Club's 18-Hole Course*
- Access to Quail Golf Club's tennis and pickleball courts*
- Wide selection of newspapers and magazines available on Pressreader app
- Overnight self-parking
* Availability on a first-come-first-serve basis
* Additional fees for play apply for 18-hole golf course, tennis and pickleball
An Amenities Fee of $38.74 (inclusive of tax) along with a $4.50 Monterey County Assessment Tax per guestroom per night will be charged. In addition, 10.5% Room Tax and 0.195% State Tourism Tax on the nightly room rates apply. A maximum of one rollaway bed can be arranged on request at a fee of $30 per night. Guests travelling with pets are welcomed. A maximum of two pets (each with weight of not more than 50 pounds) is permitted per guestroom and a fee of $150 per pet per stay applies.