Guests staying at Quail Lodge in October, as well as individuals purchasing green fees or retail items from the golf shop, will have the option to make a minimum donation and receive a commemorative Quail in Pink support pin and place a pink ribbon on one of the Go Pink Trees designed by Fleurs Du Soleil Extraordinary Floral Design on display in the lodge lobby and Golf Shop. Additionally, the Golf Shop and Edgar’s Restaurant at Quail will offer the following items for sale of which 25% of the proceeds will be donated directly to the cause:
- Commemorative Quail in Pink sleeve of golf balls (Golf Shop)
- Quail in Pink embroidered apparel and accessories (Golf Shop)
- Strawberry Shortcake Parfait – a Signature Pink Dessert (Edgar’s Restaurant)
- Pink Quail – a Signature Pink Cocktail (Edgar’s Restaurant & Covey Bar & Deck)
Saturday, October 7, 14, and 28 and Sunday, October 22, Edgar’s Restaurant will also host Quail’s Pop-Up, Quail in Pink – Afternoon Tea from 2:00 to 5:00pm (reservations required) of which 25% of the proceeds will also be donated. For $38, enjoy scones and jams, a selection of finger sandwiches and sweets, and your choice from a variety of Mighty Leaf Teas.
In October, Quail Lodge & Golf Club will also provide special little touches of pink throughout the property to help raise awareness of its fight to prevent and cure breast cancer, including:
- Pink lighting at night in the Quail Lodge main entrance
- Breast Cancer Awareness pink flags on the golf practice range and pink-lined cups on the playing course
- Pink ribbon used by housekeeping staff in guestrooms
For individuals who are unable to visit Quail Lodge & Golf Club in October but would still like to be a part of the Quail in Pink initiative, please donate at give.bcrfcure.org/QuailInPink.
Strawberry Shortcake Parfait
Quail in Pink Signature Dessert
Quail in Pink Signature Cocktail