Our 18-hole championship Carmel Valley golf course features four sets of square tees, some of the Monterey Peninsula’s most unique bunker designs trimmed with fescue lips, short grass areas that surround the greens to provide more shot options, and challenging grass swales that come into play on seven holes. Regarded as a player-friendly course with just enough bite to keep it interesting, Quail Lodge & Golf Club is perfect for golfers of all ages and skill levels.
Quail Lodge Golf Course is proud to have received the following recognitions:
Best Playing Conditions, Central California (2016-2022) by Greenskeeper.org
#1, Top 25 U.S Courses for Course Conditions
#2, Best Golf Courses in California
#8, Top 10 Golf Courses in the U.S.
# 13, Top 25 Courses for Layout in the U.S.
Golfer's Choice Awards 2021, by NBC GolfPass Reviews
Room rates vary seasonally.
Inclusive Amenities & Experiences
- Hypo-allergenic treated luxury down duvet and linen
- In-room tea and Nespresso coffee machine
- Luxurious bathroom amenities by Molton Brown - London
- In-room wireless Internet Access
- Bedside USB and wireless charging
- Interactive TV with on-demand movies
- Seamless connectivity to your personal device via Chromecast
- Daily Sunrise Coffee, Tea and Fruit Bar in the lobby (5:30am to 6:30am )
- Daily Wine Hour in the lobby (3:00pm to 4:00pm)
- All-grass 9-hole Putting Green (complimentary use of clubs and balls)
- Access to all season heated swimming pool
- Access to Fitness Centre and Steam Room at The Spa
- Use of driving range at Quail Golf Club* (from 3:00pm)
- E-Bikes riding experience*
- Access to Quail Golf Club's 18-Hole Course*
- Access to Quail Golf Club's tennis and pickleball courts*
- Wide selection of newspapers and magazines available on Pressreader app
- Overnight self-parking
* Availability on a first-come-first-serve basis
* Additional fees for play apply for 18-hole golf course, tennis and pickleball
An Amenities Fee of $38.74 (inclusive of tax) along with a $2 Monterey County Assessment Tax per guestroom per night will be charged. In addition, 10.5% Room Tax and 0.195% State Tourism Tax on the nightly room rates apply.
A maximum of one rollaway bed can be arranged on request at a fee of $30 per night. Guests travelling with pets are welcomed. A maximum of two pets (each with weight of not more than 50 pounds) is permitted per guestroom and a fee of $150 per pet per stay applies.